Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Sweet Jonathan,



You are my baby, and for now, you are my last. You are a joy and your smiles brighten even the middle of the night. I have loved trying to figure you out and try to get to know you better. I remember being pregnant with you and being so scared not to be able to love you as much as I thought I should...it's amazing how God just makes our hearts bigger. You are already so much of a challenge...you have mastered crawling and cruising and now you are trying to stand on your own...I'm afraid it won't be long before you are walking, and then you are no longer a baby. 9 months have flown by. I can remember every bit of your birth and how much I already loved you when I saw you. You had the greatest pouty lips and a sweet cry...and you were mine. I have loved snuggling you and learning how to make you laugh. You have a GREAT laugh. You seem serious a lot of the time, like your brother was, but when you think something is funny you really let it show. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing what kind of a man God has created you to be. You were a perfect way to wrap up our babies.

No comments: